Monday, October 21, 2013

Follow Your Dreams

I can't say it enough... Find your passion and Go For It. Don't be afraid to go out there to follow your dreams, aspirations and goals. My dream has always been to be a Professional Artist since I could remember. I am doing it today and the most happiest I have ever been.    I stopped listening to all those who hold the art profession in the light of starving artist... no one makes money as an artist . I stopped taking paths that led me away from my goals, to be a Successful Professional Artist. People are out there doing it...living their dreams as Professional Artists.  Why can't I?. is what I ask myself?      What can't you?   Find your true passion and follow your dreams.  Go for it... after all, what do you have to loose?

No comments:

Post a Comment