Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Serious Art for Serious Artists

I have entertained the idea of incorporating daily paintings into my routine. Best decision ever and recommend it for all serious artists. If you are determined to make a living as an Artist, you need to treat it like a full time job. That includes painting. Lots of Painting.
Over the last 30 days I have seen my work take on a higher level of energy I have been trying to strive for. Just in 30 days I have seen a huge difference as I explore my skills through the process of Daily paintings. The idea behind them is to have more beginnings and endings for my paintings, providing opportunities to see what works and what does not work faster.. 
Daily Paintings provides me more opportunities to analyze and self critique for continuous improvement.  I find it all exciting and challenge you to go for it as well. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment